Lucas Group is partnering with a growing oil and gas company in the Downtown Houston area in their search for a Joint Interest Billing Accountant. This is a long term contract position that is at least 6+ months with potential to extend beyond this date.
- Set up and maintain operated and non-operated AFEs
- Establish well allocations for all operated properties
- Assign codes for designated expense reports
- Analyze lease operating variances for the company
- Reconcile JIB and general ledger accounts
- Performing and report on monthly variances and explanations on variances
- 2+ years of Joint Interest Accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accurately solve problems and exceptional proficiency in data management including spreadsheet proficiency
- Experience with OGSYS, Bolo or Excalibur highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot tables and V-Lookups)
For immediate consideration, please apply online.
Job ID: 1553270