Hospitalist Opening in Texas, 7 on/7 off Plus Paid Time Off
- Jackson Physician Search
- $204,660.00 - 204,660.00 / Year *
- 648 Sunray Dr
- Texarkana, TX 75501
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
* Join a growing hospitalist program employed by an extensive, 350-bed hospital system in this vibrant Texas medical and retail hub
* 7-on/7-off schedule, with an average daily patient load of 15; incentive bonus for those interested in a nocturnist position
* Excellent sub-specialty support; therefore, one may do procedures and manage vents or choose not to
* Competitive base salary, productivity and quality bonuses, and comprehensive benefits
* Completion of an accredited US residency
* Board Certification/Eligibility (if within 3 years of training)
* This quintessential Texas city boasts everything you could associate with the Lone Star State, including cactuses, cowboys, steak, and of course, oil.
* But there's so much more; the Old and New West converge in this vibrant community of about 200,000 people.
* A flourishing arts scene and diverse culture with opera, symphony, ballet, theatre, and museums
* A plethora of dining options will surprise and delight any appetite
* This regional economic hub is home to an International Airport as well as three professional sports teams
* Excellent public and private school options in addition to a local college and a couple universities with programs in medicine, pharmacy, and allied health
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send me your CV at your earliest convenience.
Brian M. Goldman
Jackson Physician Search
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family medicine, nocturnist, physician, physician md do, practice, primary care, provider, urgent