Urgent Care Need in Dallas, TX
Join rapidly growing organization that is affiliated with one of America's leading providers of healthcare services.
- Each clinic is open 8A to 9P, M-F; 8A to 8P, Sa; 8A to 5P Su
- Each site has 2 physicians and 1 to 2 advanced practice providers.
- Providers will have the opportunity to work out their own schedule in conjunction with other providers.
- Physicians must be prepared to see 4 patients per hour.
- Physicians work 163 hours per month, including one weekend per month.
- Practice an extended spectrum of family medicine including acute and chronic care.
- Providers will have the ability to provide continuity of care.
- No call or hospital work.
- Suturing and splinting are required.
- Base compensation in the $210K range with full benefits and financial potential in the $240K range.
- Come work and live in one of America's top cities and have a great quality of life.