A facility in Texas seeks a locum tenens urgent care or family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 3-4 shifts per week, and no call is required. You will use paper charting. Each physician sees an average of 30-40 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active TX state license, is board certified or board eligible with BLS certification, and is proficient in basic urgent care procedures.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC/BE required
- TX state license needed
- 3-4 shifts per week
- No call
- Paper charting
- 30-40 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, physician md do, practice, practitioner, provider, urgent