An anesthesiology physician opportunity is available in Texas at an established hospital. The need is for a mix of adolescent and general anesthesiology. Applicants should be board certified. You will work with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, and CME time.
This opening is located in a metro and popular Texas city. It is known for attractions that range from its professional sports team to rodeo events, from its eateries of every cuisine to its incomparable shopping venues.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with anesthesiologist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Corey Hann directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Mix of pediatric and general anesthesia cases
- Board certified required
- Major city in south Texas
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent salary
- Six weeks of vacation
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Health benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac