An exciting locum tenens gastroenterology physician opportunity is now available in Texas. The ideal physician is proficient in general GI treatment and has an active TX state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with night and weekend call. You will see 12 - 15 patients per day. The facility uses Compass EMR. The covering physician must be board certified.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: TX state license
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night and weekend call
- Charting: Compass EMR
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: General GI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports