THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE
This Boeing Intelligence & Analytic, PRIME contract is seeking a Data Visualization Designer to join a team that provides a product that improves mission workflows, improves usability for the end-user, and facilitates a consistent \"look-and-feel\" across the multiple products. You will work directly with software developers, mission managers, product owners, and end-users as part of an integrated product development team throughout the software development cycle.
Data Visualization Designer / Strategist duties include:
* Designing user experiences for new and existing web-based applications
* Designing user-friendly solutions for complex workflows
* Designing high-fidelity mockups
* Creating design artifacts, workflow diagrams, low-fidelity mockups, wireframes, static and functional prototypes
* Participate in usability testing
* Participate in design review sessions, explain design concepts and decisions to development teams, product owners and stakeholders
* Understand and follow user experience design processes, standards, and best practices
* Communicate on a regular basis with product owners, development teams and stakeholders
* 6+ years' experience in this or related field and have a strong background with task analysis and user interface design.
* Demonstrated ability to work iteratively with customers to gather and document user experience requirements.
* Strong ability to support multiple development activities concurrently.
* A high degree of creativity, interaction design, and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to communicate complex ideas to a wide range of audiences.
* Demonstrated ability to design compelling and intuitive user interfaces.
* Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
* Must be able to partner and communicate with Software Engineers.
* Expertise in visual or graphic design using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalents.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative and operational support, assist, associate, office assistant, operational assist, operator, production, support, usher