- Blue Royal Staffing
- $81,630.00 -129,290.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist needed in Sweetwater with competitive pay and excellent benefits! Located 40 minutes from Abilene, Sweetwater citizens enjoy a small town quality of life.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
POSITION TYPE: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) CFY or CCC
LOCATION: Sweetwater, Texas
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Perform speech and language evaluations
- Provide direct therapy
- Supervise Speech Language Pathologist Assistants
- Prepare required reports
- Write discharge summaries upon request
- Develops treatment plans, interventions and/or educational materials for the purpose of minimizing the adverse impact of communication disorders in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Participates in meetings, workshops, and seminars (e.g. training, IEPs, team meetings, etc.) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information
- Provides speech and language therapy to patients for the purpose of minimizing the adverse impact of speech and language disorders on patient success
- Attend weekly meetings and training as requested
- Current state SLP license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology required
- Certification of Clinical Competence by ASHA
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.