Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist needed in Sweetwater with competitive pay and excellent benefits! Located 40 minutes from Abilene, Sweetwater citizens enjoy a small town quality of life.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
POSITION TYPE: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) CFY or CCC
LOCATION: Sweetwater, Texas
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Perform speech and language evaluations
- Provide direct therapy
- Supervise Speech Language Pathologist Assistants
- Prepare required reports
- Write discharge summaries upon request
- Develops treatment plans, interventions and/or educational materials for the purpose of minimizing the adverse impact of communication disorders in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Participates in meetings, workshops, and seminars (e.g. training, IEPs, team meetings, etc.) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information
- Provides speech and language therapy to patients for the purpose of minimizing the adverse impact of speech and language disorders on patient success
- Attend weekly meetings and training as requested
- Current state SLP license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology required
- Certification of Clinical Competence by ASHA
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist