- All Star Recruiting
- $57,350.00 -78,220.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
31826 Edgewater Dr
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Radiology opening in , Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
All Star?Recruiting is seeking a Radiologist for evening and/or night call?Locum coverage in Texas. Some details include:
- The need is for Diagnostic radiology coverage 5 nights per week 5P-9P or 9P-7A;
- Residents provide preliminary reports;
- Abdominal, MSK or Thoracic training is preferred;
- Expect CT, MRI, ultrasound, and general radiology, including fluoroscopy;
- Neuro, IR and breast imaging are covered by their respective divisions;
- Volume: ?approximately 80-100 cases/night shift (CT,?x-ray, ultrasound, MRI)
- Some modality details and specifics:
? ? ? ? ? ?Trauma CT/x-ray/ultrasounds, ER CT/x-ray/ultrasounds (very rare pediatric cases), inpatient CT/ultrasound/x-ray/MRI
All Star?Recruiting benefits
- Start in 2-3 months, as soon as credentialing?is completed;
- While full time, ongoing coverage is needed, week blocks monthly?will be considered;
- When can you start and what availability can you offer?
- Competitive pay;
- Malpractice coverage;
- Paid and coordinated travel services;
- Full-service agency;
- 24/7 professional and reliable service;
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants;
- Member of NALTO
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Associated topics: cath, cath lab, cath laboratory, catheterization, mammographer, mri, ndt, scan, tomography, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.